(1) This Regulation lays down rules for online order facilities and equipment for catering to corporate and individual entrepreneurs and individual clients.
(2) Owner of online store is: Gastro GD, 2 rue Tresch, L-8373 Hobscheid, Luxembourg. Trade registration no. RC B184351 TVA number: LU26744084.
(3) Prices of products in our online shop are calculated in Euros and are net prices. To facilitate, gross prices including VAT are provided.
For entrepreneurs and companies who are VAT payers, it is possible to buy equipment directly from the mother company in Luxembourg . In this case, selling is a valuable net price (VAT Act, "inside the Community acquisition of goods").
(4) Prices in the web shop do not include additional and optional equipment (unless it is included in the description of goods) and lodging, installation and training in handling equipment.
(5) Goods remain the property of Seller until full payment of the debts.
(6) Evidence of the sale of goods is a VAT invoice.
(7) All product information and technical data are coming from materials published by the manufacturers. Photos with purely paper may differ slightly from actual product appearance. Differences of color, proportion and others characteristics of the appearance of a product, that might be result from the individual settings of computer hardware Purchaser - is not a complaint basis.
(8) The service team of online store, despite continuous efforts for the accuracy and reliability of product descriptions reserves the right to confusion in the descriptions and prices of products. For changes made by the manufacturers is not being held liable as well, especially if information about them has not been previously published by them.
(9) Our product range web store does not constitute an offer to trade within the meaning of Civil Code.
(1) The prerequisite for the contract is properly filled by the Purchaser the registration form, or order form and complete all the data to permit contact with the Purchaser. The Purchaser shall also specify the preferred form of payment to Seller by confirming an order for execution. If the seller does not accept the form of payment, he shall inform the Purchaser about this fact and also propose another form of payment.
(2) We are not setting a minimum order size. Purchaser decides the number of units ordered range.
(3) Information about placing an order is sent automatically by email to the email address specified in the order form.
(4) Confirmation of receipt of the order of execution is done by e-mail within 7 days, in the case of non-standard contracts, which require clarification or payable at reception - also by telephone. Explicit confirmation of an order to implement it is clear from the conclusion of sale-purchase agreement between the Seller and the Purchaser, the principles set out therein.
(5) The Purchaser is obliged to pay for the purchased product range within 5 working days of receipt of the contract for execution by the Seller, unless the parties otherwise agree.
(6) The delivery time depends on the availability of goods in warehouses manufacturers and is typically from 4 to 14 working days. Term of the contract is prolonged in the case of goods made to order, which Purchaser will be informed by phone or by e-mail.
(7) Product Availability
Gastrodirect offers approximately 29 000 products. In its offer is supplied by the range of over 350 catering equipment manufacturers, offering its customers many great discounts and rebates. Our store always aims to provide its customers ordered goods as soon as possible. In the case of prolonged unavailability of the product, the Purchaser, before sending the acknowledgment of the execution of the contract will be offered a similar product with the same or better performance, which is in stock, at a price lower or equal to the price of the product originally ordered.
(8) Payment methods:
a) the prepayment of 100% of the contract on the basis of pro-forma invoice;
b) the prepayment of 50% of the contract, to regulate the remaining balance on the receipt, on delivery;
c) the deferred payment deadline (14 days from receipt) - available only for the public finance sector units (as public institutions, public schools) and for regular customers.
(9.) Seller reserves the right to check the creditworthiness of the Purchaser.
(1) In order to shorten the waiting time for delivery of the goods are shipped directly from the manufacturer's warehouse located in France and Germany .
(2) Shipment of goods is provided via courier to the address indicated by the Purchaser in the order form.
(3) Purchaser is required to check the quality of the shipment in the presence of the courier company employee. In case of damage to the shipment, it is necessary to draw up the protocol on the printing company's injury and the freight forwarder immediately contact the Seller. In case of significant damage to the substance of the range should be ordered to refuse to accept the shipment.
(4) Receiving a shipment is lost without verifying claims for compensation for any damage to transport. Thus means that any claims relating to damage shipment without damage done protocol will not be considered.
(5) Bringing up the goods delivered are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
(6) Cost of transport : above 100 euro net of purchased goods is free of charge and is not subject to additional charges, including refrigeration and bulky goods to be delivered on a pallet, the purchase of less than 100 euro - 19 euro
(1) All products are brand new and have the required certificates and are covered by 1-year limited warranty . Warranty card and instructions are provided with the product. This garanty concerns parts.
(2) In case of failure / defect must be sent in writing to the Seller. Not be regarded as applications filed complaints by phone, mail or fax;.
(3) Document conferring the right to complaining the product is defective, is the VAT invoice or original warranty card supplied with the product.
(4) Seller is not responsible for incorrect installation of the product and for its use contrary to instructions.
(5) The Purchaser, being a consumer is entitled to reimbursement of full value, not using a retail purchase, with the exception of custom-made by sending a written statement to the address of the seller, within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
(6) Return of goods shall be at the expense of the Purchaser.
(7) Returned merchandise - complete, in original packaging manufacturer - can not bear traces of use. Goods must be returned with proof of purchase and full documentation of the product within 14 days from the date of cancellation by the Purchaser from the contract.
(8) Corrective invoice and return the money follows immediately after verifying the technical condition of the returned goods. If shipping costs were included in the price of the product (Section III. 6 point. A)), the amount reimbursed to the Purchaser shall be reduced, as incurred by the Seller the cost of shipping.
(1) Any possible disputes arising from the sale and purchase transactions will be settled by the court competent for the place of the Seller.
(2) In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code are required.
(3) Seller reserves the right to change the regulations, which will be published on the website.
(4) Placing an order in our online shop is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.